BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Life's Too Short
Spice up your Twitter with some Twitter Backgrounds


Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

What a wonderful Family I have!! They made Mother's day the best ever!!!! We started out Saturday morning and went to Ferron and picked up the Elk Kim had mounted from his hunt last year. Then we headed to Lehi to pick up my first of many special things for Moms day!!! I got a bedroom set!! Poor Kim I have been asking for a new set since I married him and I found on with shelves and mirror and fell in love and Kim said Ok lets go get it!!! So off we went! Well while we were up there Kim said wanna go to dinner I said yes sir lets go!! So we went to Chuck A Rama I love there Pot roast and carrots and Potatoes!!! YUMMY!!!! Well then this morning Koalton walks in my room after my bath and brings me what I have wanted for a long time!!! My new toaster. I broke the one we had and wanted a stainless steel one and had been saving my money for it but Kim had Koalton do some chores and he earned enough money and got it for mommy. He was so excited!!!LOL Isaiah made me a cute flower pot with bath salts in it for my to have some relaxation. MichAnn helped me around the house. Her dad lectured me cause he thought she made me something at school and so he didnt take her shopping. (I figure the bedroom set was enough!!) Then my husband that never stops caring..... we went grocery shopping this morning (me, Kim, and the boys) well we went in and me and the boys kept walking and Kim dissapeared when he finally came back I said whered you go and he says I had to go to the bathroom!! Well we checked out and went to the car and there on my seat was some roses. I said you stinker you lied!!! He is always so thoughtful!!!!!!! I love him tons!!!! We then had my mom over for dinner!!! I made a turkey dinner! It was yummy! Thank you kids for the greatest mothers day ever!!! Hope all you moms have a great day!!!!!!!!!!! Love you all!!!!

3 comments:

Rosie said...

Way to go Kim! I am so impressed! It sounds like you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

Ali said...

Lucky lady!! I'm glad they are spoiling you :)
Sorry to hear about Justin, tell him to hang in there! Have a good week!!

The Barton Bunch said...

Sounds like you had a great Mother's Day! :)