BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Life's Too Short
Spice up your Twitter with some Twitter Backgrounds


Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Fathers Day Daddy!!!!

The Kids are so excited to have a special day to celebrate there daddy!! I took them shopping on Friday before we went north. I told them that they could each pick one thing for there dad. It was so cute. Isaiah kept saying "Mommy I really like that shirt!" "Look at that shirt mommy!" "Mom I bet dad would like that shirt!!!" LOL I said "Isaiah would you like to get that shirt for daddy?" He said Yea can I!!! LOL He was funny!! Chan look at the movies for about 20 minutes and picked a movie that she just knows her daddy will love!!! Wild, beatem', killem' movie yep sure Kim will love it!!!LOL and Koalton our sweet little Koalton!!! Anyone who knows him can already tell me what he picked for his dad!!!LOL He first wanted to buy him the miniature lightening Mcqueen cars but I told him he could use the last of his Christmas money and buy them for himself he said ok. So I then again asked him what he wanted to get daddy and he said CANDY!!!!!!! Don't know if its for him or his dad but thats what he picked! He put it in the gift bag and said for my daddy right mom. I said yep on Sunday you can give it to him!! He said fine ok! We bought my mom a CTR ring that spins and has CTR in different languages on it. We bought poppa a movie and shirt that the kids picked out. Boy what a week!! My mom bought the kids a swing set for her yard cause the kids have been going over there since school got out and will be there all summer. Chan watches the boys in the morning while gma is at work and then gma gets home at 1 and takes over. When I dropped the kids off this morning Koalton freaked cause gma and mom told him he needed to eat breakfast first then he could go play!! Needless to say he went and played on the new set while gma made pancakes!! They love going to gmas and now it will just be more fun!!! Well Kandy called last night and asked where we were at and I told her we were in SL she said what for and I said to find a new car she laughed and said why you just got a new car!!! I said I know but we found a great deal on a van and if we are going to have another baby(someday not yet but someday!!) then we will need more seating and before we get anymore miles on Azee!! Well I was typing the next sentence and Kim called and said he just got the call and we got the van!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited!! Not to anyones suprise but it is a PONTIAC!!!! Montana!! After how good Bonnie and Azee have been I told Kim I dont want to go with anything else he laughed!! OH I am so EXCITED!!! Thank you Kim for being so great!!!! Love you all!!!

1 comments:

The Barton Bunch said...

LOL!! I would have never imagined that some day my big bad brother Kim would be driving a mini van!! Oh man...that cracks me up!!