Again...sorry we missed it! Chase and I went north and were hoping to be back by 5....we got home at midnight. Hagen had a fever when we got there to pick him up and then I had one by morning. We both seem to be okay today so we will probably stop by this evening.
I can't believe it, its been 6 years!!! What a great time it has been for me!! I have a great husband and 4 wonderful kids. I am so lucky to have a job with bosses who care and make sure its good. Thanks to all my friends and family for there support!!!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Koalton! That cake was pretty amazing for a amature! Sorry we missed all the fun! It looks liek Koalton had a blast!
Again...sorry we missed it! Chase and I went north and were hoping to be back by 5....we got home at midnight. Hagen had a fever when we got there to pick him up and then I had one by morning. We both seem to be okay today so we will probably stop by this evening.
Post a Comment