BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Life's Too Short
Spice up your Twitter with some Twitter Backgrounds


Monday, September 1, 2008

A little sad day!!!

Today has been a pretty ok day. Weather was crappy so we all stayed inside. Kim hurt his hip and so he was going crazy cause he was BORED!!! LOL I was bored so we put fake nails on MichAnn. And we all know Koalton he dont get bored!!!LOL He never stops no matter what time! We were all woke up by the ambulance this morning. and well sad to hear what had happened!! Well Isaiah went to his best friends house today and came home with some sad news. You know it is amazing how stuff dont get to kids. But Jessie's Dad died. Isaiah said Jessie is doing ok. But my heart aches for Diana!! She is a sweet lady! Our prayers are with you and your family!!! Well we spent the day yesterday going through baby stuff and toys and alot of JUNK!!! We cleaned out the area under the kids bed and they are using it for a fort!!LOL So if anyone knows of anybody in need of some baby item Let me know!! I will tell you all what I have!! I know all of you are thinking well dont you need it as some of my friends have asked but I have duplicates like 3 bouncers!!LOL I only need 2 one for home and one for work!! Isaiah was so excited he finally got to feel Keyarah kick for the first time! They all want her to kick on there time not hers!! He was so funny cause she is pretty calm and mellow so far and he just sat there for like 20 minutes waiting for her to keep kicking and she kicked a few times and was done he was like lets wake her up again!!! He is finally accepting its a girl and said he is going to protect her always! Well guess thats it for now!! For those who got invited to the shower(let me know if you didnt) mom said to please RSVP so she knows how much food to buy. It is her number (carol 435-896-1947) on the invite. Love you all and hope to see your there!!!

0 comments: