BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Life's Too Short
Spice up your Twitter with some Twitter Backgrounds


Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

Well after a very lousy day for me it turned out to be a good Halloween for the kids. They were so excited there dad decided to stay home off the mountain to go trick or treating with them. Well what they ended up getting was to go to the traditional trick or trunks. We always go over to Richfield and pick up Grams and go the the T or T at Lin's and then Trick or treat at her house and then come home for our ward T or T and then hit a couple houses around our neighbor hood after that. Well mom was so sick she didnt get out of bed at all friday till the kids got home from school in time to get the kids ready to go. I called Kim and asked him if he would go get my mom and take her and the kids to lins if I wasnt feeling up to going and he said you bet. Well I managed to settle things down inside me long enough to ride over and sit in the parking lot while the kids went around. And then took her home. The kids then came home to Aurora and did the ward T or T which was a very large turn out this year! After that mom was ready to be back in bed so we went home and there Daddy cooked them dinner and mom went back to bed. The kids were ok with that seens how they got to have there dad this year and he choose them and not the mountain!! We unfortunately are still yet to have an elk. Got to meet some really sweet people from Mississippi about 20 miles from where my brother live who were here for the elk hunt and he shot luckily! Amazing what a rock chip in your windshield will bring in!! I meet more people from out of Utah just visiting or traveling through because of it. They are going to see if they run into my bro and tell him oh hey we met your baby sister!!LOL Well went to the doctor today and FINALLY got a good report. This is the first time in about 4 months that I have had no trace of an infection of some sort. I do still have the flu or cold or whatever it is. Thanks Larry!!!! But no infection! My diabetis test was perfect!! So she and I are doing GREAT other than being sick! Only nine weeks to go which you know what that means people only seven weeks till Christmas!!! YIKES!!!! Well off for now Gotta get Koalton on the potty!!! Love to all!! Oh thanks to those of you who have prayed for my Brother in Iraq!! He is doing well. I am so proud of him! My other brother will be home in 14 days!!! Kameron we are so PROUD of you!!!!



1 comments:

The Girls said...

I hope you guys had a good Halloween!!! We put up pictures as promised so you could see who we are, lol