Oh what a wonderful mothers day it was!! We did nothing!!!! Then for dinner I made steaks and baked potato and veggie. My mom came over for dinner. My wonderful family all gave me something for my new Camera I also got for mothers day! I have been telling Kim for awhile I wanted a new camera cause his didnt like me!!! I dont know why but I could not get his to work yet he could!!LOL I got 2 memory cards, a card reader, all the cords, and the camera!! My home teacher and father in law brought flowers that they gave in church. The most wonderful thing happened mothers day weekend!!!! Kim started our addition!!!!!! I have wanted that for so long!! Well almost 5 years!!He dug up the footings so that he could pour the cement to start the walls!
In the process of this the backhoe had some issues!!! While Kim was lifting the cement that he had broken out(we are putting a living room where my driveway used to be), He was pulling out a large piece of cement, out of the holeit fell off the backhoe and hit our foundation.
(the caved in spot on this picture) While he was having so much fun he just decided that since I work for a glass shop it would be ok to break my bathroom window and the siding!!!LOL He comes in and says well hun its a good thing you work at Jones and I said oh yea why?? He said cause I just broke your bathroom window!!! (you cant see it real well in the picture but on the left side of the top section)
I laughed and went and looked. Luckily it only broke one pane and so we dont have to replace it!!! There will eventually be a wall there, so no need to pay my own wages!!! While he was at it he also did the best thing in the world which was take out my fence (which he did on purpose) I have wanted to dig up my yard and put a sprinker system and a cute fence. Well he also hated the fence so it didnt take
him more than a few seconds to just run it over!LOL it is now all torn down on the one side!!!!!! I now have a huge pile of dirt in the middle of my what will be my living room!!! The boys are just on cloud nine cause once in a while there dad lets them go play on it!! They keep knocking the dirt back into the hole he just dug it out of so he dont let them all the time!
Well for memorial Kim is hopefully gonna go get us a turkey. He has given up his hunting to do my addition!!! But he cant go any further for a few days and his hunt ends on the 31 so I told him to go out and get one!!!! I feel bad cause he has given up his hunt to do my addition. When this cement is done he will do the footing for his NEW Office!!!! Which means he will have space and the girls will have a room!! Well I went today and got Keyara's ears pierced!!
She is so beautiful!! Poor little thing is teething yet still so happy!! The kids are all excited for school to get out!! I cant wait!!! Koalton went on a picknick at preschool and we heard about it for 4 days!!!! Man it was bad!! I told his teachers not to let them know till the day before!! Everyday he would ask is it my picknick today!!! Chan's school band is doing amazing! Isaiah is doing wonderful in scouts!! I told him he cant get his drivers licence till he has his eagle!! His dad got his so Isaiah has to get his also!!! Well thanks for checking out our blog!! Love to all!!! Feel free to leave comments so I know people still read it!!!
Happy Holidays
15 years ago










2 comments:
Love the pix! xos
how exciting! its so fun to improve your home.. and Yara's ears look so cute pierced!
Post a Comment