BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Life's Too Short
Spice up your Twitter with some Twitter Backgrounds


Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Well its been 8 months since my last post was very hard to come back and look at the post of mom! So I got every bit of strength in me and here I am! WOW What an 8 months it has been! I miss my mom the same today as if it was the first day! I miss the calls about stupid stuff or the serious ones which I could use now!!! Well we are rounding the end of the year the older two kids have 3 days of school left and My Koalton graduated Kindergarten Friday! What a big boy he is! He is so excited to be going into 1st grade! Our Isaiah goes into Middle school! Im not sure who told all these kids they could grow up but someone I guess told them all cause our sweet MichAnn is getting her Learners Permit so she can drive us all around and not just up the wall anymore!! LOL Our little Keyara is as smart as the rest, Im glad she has her brothers and sister who are all so smart to help teach her along! Our new adventure in our house is MichAnn has to have a project for FFA and so we now have some Babies.......Baby Chickies!! They are so cute but WOW!!! Im so proud of Chan and so thankful for the AMAZING dad she has! He has spent quite a bit of time out with her building a chicken coop that they both seen at IFA and he has just helped make sure she uses his tools right(Ya silly me lets the man who shot a nail through his hand help make sure of that) But it looks so awesome!!! Kim has been working his little heart out to provide for our family! He is such and awesome husband and dad! Im so thankful the Lord sent him to us! What a blessing he has been to me and my children!! I have been laid off since Nov! I am enjoying my time with the kids and its giving me a chance to learn about my disease! Im so grateful for all the friends and the support I have! They have been a true blessing in my life! I must have the best husband and kids anyone could ask for! They try so hard to understand and help me through this! Thank you all! Well Its time to go take care of all the babies so Ill be back and write the next one on the disease for those who have been asking! I love you all so much! PS new pictures of everyone are coming over the next day or so, so if you look now make sure and check back for the new pictures(sorry my tremors keep me from doing a whole lot at a time!)

0 comments: